1. The Scriptures to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
2. In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing and manifested to man in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary.
4. That Jesus Christ died on the cross, shed His blood as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where He sits at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our High Priest and Advocate.
5. That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and, during this age, to convict men of sin, to regenerate, indwell, guide, instruct and empower believers for godly living and service.
6. That man was created in the image of God but, fell into sin.
7. That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation by grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and, only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God.
8. That water baptism identifies us with the death, burial and resurrection of Christ and, that we should arise to walk in newness of life; and that water baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation.
9. That the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
10. That Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church and that every local church has the right under Christ to decide and govern its own affairs.
11. In the personal, literal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to judge both the quick and the dead.
12. In the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
13. That Christ wants the members of His Church to carry the Gospel into all the world.
14. That the Holy Spirit is at work today within the Church through His gifts, fruit and anointed ministers.
15. That the gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to every believer and need to be activated and exercised to fulfill their divine purpose of blessing and the Body of Christ.
16. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit wherein the Spirit is sent to gift each believer with their own private prayer/praise language used to edify themselves and, that such a baptism empowers believers to be effective for Christ.
17. In divine healing of the body as part of the atoning work of Jesus Christ. This healing can be received and also ministered to others by various divine giftings.
18. In the full function of the five-fold ministry which was given to perfect and equip the saints so they can enter into the work of their ministry, thereby edifying the whole Body of Christ.
19. In the present-day ministries of the apostles and prophets, which Christ has set in the Church as foundational and revelational ministries, in addition to the evangelist, pastor and teacher. We believe that these two specific ministries (apostle & prophet) will be fully restored to function in full power and authority before the literal second coming of Christ.
20. That the Church of Jesus Christ is God's instrument to establish and extend God's Kingdom until the literal coming of Christ to reign over all the earth.
21. In the autonomy of each local church and that itinerant ministries should also be based out of and related to a local church with accountability to a senior minister.